Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dita wants to stand naked in old age is not



She earns money by dropping their outrageously expensive stylish clothes - but in matters of finance has to Dita von Teese (37), the pants and is totally honest. The Edelstripperin puts its money back very nicely for the pension.
Their performances make the kingdoms of the world cost a bit. Up to 200,000 euros gets the burlesque diva for a single appearance. Madness! Even saving the millionaires. "I have fewer performances to dance on their yachts," says the diva, and even more pleased to have taken care of.
"Since I'm 18, I will save 15 percent of everything I earn. Meanwhile, I put even more aside. My career could certainly be the end of every minute. "And they make a point in paying any account.
Because Dita von Teese, although like draws blank, at the age but do not want to stand there naked, she sits on safe assets. "I have my money invested in conservative funds. And of course I have a retirement savings plan, "she confesses.
And because the rich have, it is well known, not by spending, but by holding together, she still puts in a few tips. "I refuse to pay the hairdresser in Hollywood for $ 300 to color our hair. I'll do even better - with an 8-dollar-dyeing kit from the supermarket. "